Tuesday, April 6, 2010

My Baby Girl


As I sit here starting the 6th round of this cycle of chemo, I am reminded about how fortunate I am to be able to write this blog. I wanted to send a special message to my daughter expressing my pride in the little lady she has become and will be...
Lexi, I was so proud of you when Mommy told me that you had all A's and you raised your C to a B in Reading. It is not so much that I am proud of the grade, but more the fact of your effort and that you continued to stick with a very difficult task, which you have now overcome! This is a great early lesson in your life, where staying the course and little extra work will pay off in the end. I am also so proud of the way you step up and help your brother when he needs extra assistance and the way you let him sleep on your floor at night when he can't sleep. I have snuck upstairs a couple of times and have been so touched by your "funny" conversations. You are both very lucky to have each other and I hope you guys will grow closer as you get older.
Lexi, you are doing so well in school, dance is coming along great, and you have really become a good soccer player because of your effort and willingness to be aggressive. I feel like you are developing some great work ethics and habits which will payoff in the long run. But as quickly as I enjoy you growing up, it breaks my heart to see my innocent little angel develop into a beautiful young lady. I still remember your amazing newborn face as if it was yesterday and now having a 10 year old is very humbling.
I know it has been difficult with me being in the hospital and being sick at home so much, but I love the way you take such good care of me by asking me what I want to drink and helping me with my heating pad. I love the way you come in the room and talk with me about how your day went. You sound very grown up and mature about your day and it gives me something to look forward to. You might talk a lot, but I love every word that comes out of your mouth! I want you and Austin to know how proud I am in both of you for the way you have handled everything. It is very difficult for Daddy to cause more issues than we already have and not being at home as much as I would like, but you both have done very well considering.
Lexi, I hope when you read this you will understand what I was thinking and how much I love you and how you inspire me to continue to fight everyday whether I feel like it or not.

Love Always,
Daddy

1 comment:

  1. Most prostate cancers are adenocarcinomas, cancers that arise in glandular cells of the prostate’s epithelial tissue. Prostate cancers usually progress slowly and produce no symptoms in the initial stages. Eventually, the tumor may enlarge like mine too, the prostate gland, pressing on the urethra and causing painful or frequent urination and blood in the urine. So I was so uncomfortable with this prostate cancer diseases then I decided to do online search on how to cure cancer because I well have read a lot about herbal medicine, I came across a lot of testimony how Dr Itua cure HIV/herpes then Cancer was listed below the comment.with courage I contacted Dr Itua and he sent me his herbal medicine through Courier service then I was asked to pick it up at my post office which i quickly did. I contacted Dr Itua that I have received my herbal medicine so he instructed me on how to drink it for three weeks and that is how Dr Itua Herbal Medicine cures my prostate Cancer, The treatment takes three weeks and I was cured completely. Dr Itua is a god sent and I thank him every day of my life. Contact him now On:    Email:drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com/   Whatsapp:+2348149277967.
    He listed that he can as well cure the following diseases below.... Cerebral Amides. Lung Cancer,Brain cancer,Esophageal cancer,Gallbladder cancer,Gestational trophoblastic disease,Head and neck cancer,Hodgkin lymphoma Intestinal cancer,Kidney cancer,Leukemia,Liver cancer,Melanoma,Mesothelioma,Multiple myeloma,Neuroendocrine tumors,Hodgkin lymphoma,Oral cancer,Ovarian cancer,Sinus cancer,Soft tissue sarcoma,Spinal cancer,Stomach cancer,Meniere's disease , Testicular cancer,Throat cancer,Thyroid Cancer,Uterine cancer,Vaginal cancer,Vulvar cancer. Alzheimer's disease,Autism,measles, tetanus, whooping cough, tuberculosis, polio and diphtheria Adrenocortical carcinoma. Alma, Uterine Cancer, Breast Cancer, Allergic diseases. Kidney cancer, Love Spell, Glaucoma., Cataracts,Macular degeneration,Cardiovascular disease,Lung disease.Enlarged prostate,Osteoporosis.Generalized dermatitis,Alzheimer's disease,Brain Tumor,Lupus,Endometrial Cancer, cerebrovascular diseases  
    Dementia.Colo rectal cancer, Lottery Spell, Bladder Cancer, Skin Cancer,Ovarian Cancer,Pancreatic Cancer, HIV /Aids,Brain Tumor, Herpes, Non-Hodgkin lymphoma, Inflammatory bowel disease, Copd, Diabetes, Hepatitis  

    ReplyDelete